Sunday, February 25, 2007

Christopher Walken

Probably one of the funniest impersonations I have ever heard of Christopher Walken has to be The Wedge comedy show on youtube. If you type in "cooking with Christopher Walken" and choose The Wedge video you will see what I mean. I will TRY to add it to this blog but basically I don't know how. I will run like a child to either Angus or Andrew for advice on how to do it but even then I am not promising anything, in fact I am amazed I have been able to put images on on my blog. For those of you who don't know how bad I am with computers (ok I know only about 4 people actually read my blog and they all know me) me being able to put an image on my blog is up there with teaching a chimp how to communicate in sign language. Actually no, it is like a chimp learning how to use sign language by himself. That is the level of incredible that I am talking. But then I always speak too soon so something is going to go wrong. But anyway get to youtube and view it!!

4 comments:

beetlebum said...

Doesnt even include a link!

On the You Tube page at the bottom it has options like "email this" - one of the options is something like - "put it on my blog". Clikc that and follow the instructions basically.

heenhade said...

Here goes....If I blow up the computer in my face tell my wife I love her very much.

gus said...

you son of a bitch! not passing on any love to me before you exterminate yourself!

last time I snuggle you to sleep!

heenhade said...

I knew this would happen Gus. They say marriage doesn't change anything but already we are growing apart. The fire which was our passion has faded.